On demand, sustainable manufacturing. Production time 7 to 10 days.
The signature Bea Bag is back! A perfect year round fold over bag that is big enough to hold all your gear. I've used mine as an Ipad bag the last year and it still looks new. Available in elephant (on model) mushroom, and a gorgeous oxblood brown.
Crafted from recycled polyester and an animal friendly alternative to suede. Although an imported textile, this fabric is stocked here in the South, so our US partner is part of the supply chain.
Completely self fabric lined with a brass zipper that I build in house, made by one of Europe's top suppliers. The heavy weight gorgeous zipper is really what makes this design stand apart.
- Made in the US of imported fabric
- 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyurethane
- Colors: Elephant, Mushroom, Oxblood
- 13" x 13" square
- Designed and manufactured in our Raleigh, NC studio.
- Spot clean, cold water (faux suede).