OUR SMALL STUDIO MAKES A LIMITED NUMBER OF THE WORKING GIRL EACH WEEK.
WE RESTOCK EVERY MONDAY. SHIPS IN 3-5 DAYS.
I designed The Working Girl for a versatile mask that will work at the office from two layers of 100% silk crepe-de-chine. The single tie goes behind the head to keep pressure off the ears. The rectangle shape can be ruched on the sides and tied behind the head or left flat in a "veil" style to use your phone without affecting your speech.
The removable silk charmeuse filter pocket has been sized to fit a 2.5 charcoal filter or your own. Beautiful stitching at nose flap allows for coverage without a wire.
- Made in Raleigh, NC of imported fabric.
- 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Removable filter pocket, 95% Silk Charmeuse, 5% Elastin
- One Size
- Hand wash cold, Lay flat to dry
- Iron, low heat with a press cloth or steam
- NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- All silk mask purchases include our black silk charmeuse storage bag.
The Minimalist is considered a "pedestrian" or vanity mask. Please read our mask disclosure prior to purchase, here.